Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Area Studies > Europe

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 15:43   #1
lindy
Guerrilla Chief
 
lindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ft Benning
Posts: 707
Новый год с девушкой года (New Year with the woman of the year)

В студии программы – девушка года, русская разведчица Анна Чапман

Channel One's interview with Anna Chapman (in Russian). This is the face of the SVR. The "honey trap" is very real (so I'm told).
__________________
"I see that you notice that I wear glasses. Well, it was to be. I've not only grown old and gray, I've become almost blind in the service of my country." - General George Washington

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor

Last edited by lindy; 12-31-2010 at 16:03.
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 16:05   #2
John_Chrichton
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy View Post
В студии программы – девушка года, русская разведчица Анна Чапман

Channel One's interview with Anna Chapman (in Russian).
Very interesting, thanks lindy.

I still think we should have driven a tougher bargain in exchanging those 10.
John_Chrichton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 16:23   #3
lindy
Guerrilla Chief
 
lindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ft Benning
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Chrichton View Post
I still think we should have driven a tougher bargain in exchanging those 10.
Who's to say we didn't? It's big chess match. I just hope the players on our side have similar assets.
__________________
"I see that you notice that I wear glasses. Well, it was to be. I've not only grown old and gray, I've become almost blind in the service of my country." - General George Washington

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 16:49   #4
John_Chrichton
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy View Post
Who's to say we didn't? It's big chess match. I just hope the players on our side have similar assets.
We better have! How many hot redheads did we get in the swap?

John_Chrichton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 16:15   #5
il_bandit
Asset
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: a city in a state
Posts: 0
Interesting, and not just the subject matter. It's good practice in Русский.
__________________
For some odd reason. I find languages fun. Especially Latin, Russian, Greek, and Italian.

On the list to learn is Suomi and Sanskrit.
il_bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 16:58   #6
Richard
Quiet Professional
 
Richard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: NorCal
Posts: 15,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
We should have kept her.
Nope - she's a 'spitter' - buy American.

Richard
__________________
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 17:37   #7
ES 96
Guerrilla
 
ES 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: N. Idaho
Posts: 143
She poses well with a 93R in her hand though...

anna_chapman.jpg
__________________
The more you know, the less you need. -Yvon Chouinard
Speed is fine, but accuracy is final. -Wyatt Earp c.1888
ES 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 17:56   #8
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional
 
SF_BHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sneaking back and forth across the Border
Posts: 6,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ES 96 View Post
She poses well with a 93R in her hand though...

Attachment 18160
She has a Gun?
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 18:23   #9
ES 96
Guerrilla
 
ES 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: N. Idaho
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
She has a Gun?
It took me a long while of studying her complete asset load out, but eventually I noticed she had something in her hand.... The reflected light in the center is rather distracting
__________________
The more you know, the less you need. -Yvon Chouinard
Speed is fine, but accuracy is final. -Wyatt Earp c.1888
ES 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:09.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies