Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2004, 09:18   #13
skipjack
Auxiliary
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Washington
Posts: 96
Well, I just left my recruiters office and he gave me a couple emails from Ft. Bragg and some SF packets but I still have no 18x contract. He is telling me that the SF recruiters at Ft. Bragg said that my best option would be to join 11B and then put in for SFAS at my first duty station. I can't seem to understand why if it is possible to get 18x with a medical waiver... I can not get one.

.45ACP, what MEPS station did you go to and did you have to do anything special or talk to anyone to get 18x with a PRK waiver? I went out of Westover Air Force base near Springfield, MA.

I'm willing to drive down to Ft. Bragg if that is necessary! I just want the chance to get to SFAS.

Any other suggestions would be well appreciated. Thank you!

-skipjack
skipjack is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just One Question NousDefionsDoc General Discussions 31 11-22-2010 14:02
Shoes impact on arthritis question Kyobanim General Medical 8 08-25-2004 22:20
animated smilie question pulque KnuckleDragger Questions 8 08-16-2004 04:04
Question on firestarting? MAB32 Special Forces Fieldcraft 1 07-30-2004 21:04



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:18.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies