Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2004, 14:07   #21
ktek01
Suffering from SF TDY Envy
 
ktek01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: null
Posts: 228
Saw some newer models the other day, if I was looking again I would take a hard look at these two.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....oryId=cat04002

3.2 MP 6X Optical Zoom $299

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....oryId=cat04002

3.1 MP 10X Optical Zoom $399

If I had the money to blow I would want this one

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....uct&cmp=%20%20

6.3 MP SLR Type IIRC Will Use Regular Cannon EOS Lenses $999
Another 6 months to a year and it may be quite reasonable though.
ktek01 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Digital Cameras NousDefionsDoc Professional Gear 107 01-22-2010 11:44



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 19:19.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies