Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

View Poll Results: Who will win in 2004?
George W. Bush 51 92.73%
John Kerry 4 7.27%
Someone else 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2004, 21:58   #11
Bill Harsey
Bladesmith to the Quiet Professionals
 
Bill Harsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oregon, Land of the Silver Grey Sunsets
Posts: 3,886
NDD, Ok, I'll help run machinery if he's on our side. I've never driven a tank before but it looks like a heavy tracked vehicle and has a throttle doesn't it? I hear you can't see out of tanks very well and I'm good there, never looked when I was running cat either. I used the guidance system called braille. Reaper, Nothing you said I disagree with. I wrote what I hoped.
Bill Harsey is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
5th SFG(A) Reunion 2004 Airbornelawyer 5th Special Forces Group 4 09-22-2009 09:16
US Election Monitors NousDefionsDoc The Soapbox 28 11-02-2004 23:08
Election 2004. QRQ 30 The Soapbox 0 08-16-2004 11:07
USASOC News 16 Mar 2004 Team Sergeant The Early Bird 0 03-16-2004 18:35
Presidential Election 2004 BMT (RIP) The Comedy Zone 0 03-02-2004 17:46



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:33.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies