Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces > 5th Special Forces Group

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2005, 11:46   #1
Marauder06
Asset
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ft. Bragg
Posts: 53
First Post (introduction)

Greetings. I was referred to this board by members of another Special Operations-related site. I like what I see here, too, and would like to be accepted as a member.

As this is my first post, I provide the following introduction IAW the Rules of the board (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...lay.php?f=68):

I was commissioned into the Infantry ten years ago under the branch detail program, and am now MI. I have previously served in the 101st, 2ID, and 5th Group. I was an platoon leader in the 101st, and a company commander in 2ID and 5th Group. I am still on active duty.

I think that's everything that's pertinent. If verification of my bona fides are necessary. please pm me. Alternately, I think there are enough people who are already members of this board who can vouch for me based on my activity from the other site.

Thanks and have an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.

mara
Marauder06 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:53.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies