Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > TMC 14 > General Medical

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2004, 13:11   #31
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER
 
Sacamuelas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gulf coast
Posts: 1,906
Quote:
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
I've had people come up later "Hi, remember me?"
"I've never met you, go away."
"But, I named my kid after you!"
"I don't know you."
"Shrapnel wound left forearm, Honduras, '88."
"Oh yeah, how'd that work out for you?"
I'm much nicer in a clinical setting.
LOL
UHHH... who is being Hollywood in this thread? LOL
__________________
"If you live here you better speak the language. This is supposed to be a melting pot not a frigging stew" - Jack Moroney

Last edited by Sacamuelas; 02-16-2004 at 13:16.
Sacamuelas is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:58.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies