Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Area Studies > Europe

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2010, 10:30   #3
cback0220
Quiet Professional
 
cback0220's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Fayettenam
Posts: 142
I fail to see what the problem is here. If I go to a kosher restaurant(used as an example) and they don't want to serve me pork products that is there choice. I made a conscience decision to go there knowing I would not get my fried pig fat sandwich.

How is it discrimination if you have to choose to go somewhere based on the menu. If I want to go to McDonald's and get a TOFU burger is it discrimination when they won't give it me? No, it is a restaurant serving what is on its menu.
__________________
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
- Henry Ford
cback0220 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies