Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Special Forces Fieldcraft

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2008, 13:37   #1
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Occupied Wokeville
Posts: 4,665
Cold Feet

Before I posted I did search around on this forum for some insight and I found nothing that really answered my question.

I have goretex lined boots, one pair has thinulate soles, I have tried thin socks, thick socks, cotton socks, wool socks, wool/cotton blend socks and my feet still get cold.

So how do you deal with cold feet?
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 00:45.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies