Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > TMC 14 > Medical Pearls Of Wisdom

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2008, 19:19   #1
Heretic
Quiet Professional
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 95
18D Trauma God!

Trauma is cool as beans and when you have been sitting on a team going down range for a couple of years will or do you remember how to run a code? Did you forget about the medicine that you learned? I will try to help remedy that or at least pass on some knowledge to those that held on. I have had the great privilege of being able to work with some fine trauma Docs. Along with that I have worked with some outstanding family care Docs. We cannot forget about the tropical medicine that we learned in SFMS. So I will start this with passing on a link. I am not promoting this guy by any means! You can study his stuff for free by visiting his website! If this is inappropriate I will flog myself and buy someone a beer next time I am visiting the mother ship at Bragg.


http://www.multileadmedics.com/capnography.htm

Heretic

P.S. Next week: Non compressible bleeds.

Crap, Mods please move this to medical pearls of wisdom!
__________________
I didnt do all this to be a jock strap.

Last edited by Heretic; 05-15-2008 at 05:18. Reason: Moved
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:42.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies