Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2004, 08:42   #16
longrange1947
Quiet Professional
 
longrange1947's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Fayetteville NC
Posts: 3,533
Quote:
I think it free speech applies to the government, not individuals. I think it means what it says.
Now I know you are trying to throw chum in the waters!

When an amendment has the words "the right of the people", then it is generally accepted to mean just that , the people. As in "We the People....", A fact loss on the antigunners and the 2nd Amendment.

(Go see Stick II)
__________________
Hold Hard guys

Rick B.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing it is great on a hamburger but not so great sticking one up your ass.

Author - Richard.

Experience is what you get right after you need it.

Author unknown.
longrange1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I'm going to stir the fire with my stick NousDefionsDoc Weapons Discussion Area 125 11-07-2005 08:31
NAFTA Stick NousDefionsDoc General Discussions 36 07-19-2004 16:11
Fine, I'll bring the stirring stick Roguish Lawyer General Discussions 52 02-05-2004 15:00



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 13:11.



Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies