View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 10:22   #77
Smokin Joe
Area Commander
 
Smokin Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,691
Quote:
Originally posted by The Reaper
Then they wonder why an officer excpends 15 rounds in an incident with no hits.

100 rounds is a warm up. Still, I am sure that some officers fail to use it, and don't feel that they need to.

Joe, you live in a beautiful part of the country, but may be time to move on. How about a local municipal department?

TR
They only give us 50 rounds a month when weather and staff permits. So that boils down to about 50 rounds every 3-4 months.

TR, I think your right. Except I couldn't work for the local P.D. way to much politics and they are a statically driven department (read quota's even though they are against federal law), that does not mesh well with my personality. I'm looking farther south closer to the Team Sergeant.

I hope no one from work lurks here.
Smokin Joe is offline   Reply With Quote