Quote:
Originally posted by Team Sergeant
IMO it could be the wave of the future. It does not take a whole lot of training to hit an engine block from 300m no matter how fast the vehicle is traveling, and I’m sure the PD’s involved would have emplaced SOP’s as to when the engine block would be destroyed such as the BG car slowing to make a turn etc. The media impact would also be great as the asshole gets out of the car with a stupid look on his face as he only traveled 5 miles before he was reduced to being a pedestrian again.
As any LEO tool, used correctly it should not scare the sheep.
Team Sergeant
|
Question:
If a car is traveling at high speed (let's say 80 mph) and you take out the engine block, what happens to the driver's ability to control the car? I am not asking whether the engine will continue to provide power, but rather whether taking out the engine block is going to ensure a serious accident.
And I'm just asking. I don't know the answer.