View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 10:37   #52
CRad
Guerrilla
 
CRad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Loup City NE
Posts: 419
Look at it this way NDD - Unless you are on the team and living the life you don't know what goes on with a team so you don't what the training is on a daily basis regardless of how many books written by insiders that you've read or how many years you've been married to an SF soldier. You either are SF or you aren't. I know what I see and that's it. I think the police and SF are two very different but equally importnat jobs and neither gets the amount of respect, money or training time they need.

So, from me you get a dual out look but not an insiders outlook.
__________________
Chance favors the prepared mind. Louis Pasteur
CRad is offline   Reply With Quote