View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 13:58   #36
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional
 
Surgicalcric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Wherever my ruck finds itself
Posts: 2,972
Quote:
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
...
4. Make a law, you don't pull over for an emergency vehicle - 2 years no license. 2nd - 5 years, 3rd - take the bus for life.
I will definately toast to that one. Something needs to be done to address this problem.

I say, if they dont pull to the RIGHT and STOP I get to push them from the roadway with the big front porch of a bumper I have on this truck. That another discussion though

Edited: I cant spell.
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc

Last edited by Surgicalcric; 03-04-2004 at 14:02.
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote