Quote:
|
NDD- There is a big difference in your driving example and cop chases... in the cop example they are the ones doing the chasing and there is nobody shooting at them or trying to hit them with a RPG!! LOL Not an apples to apples comparison in adrenaline rush I wouldn't think.
|
You misunderstand. I have both driven VERY fast and been in the area of shooting going on very near. The rush I got in both cases was similar. I have also had that rush jumping at night and having a problem with the kit.
However, when you KNOW they are shooting at you, as an individual, there is no comparison. I've had that happen as well and I don't like it at all.
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.
Still want to quit?
|