Thread: Presidents
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 17:42   #47
Intruder
SF Candidate
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Valley of the Sun
Posts: 26
IMHO

Not surprised to see a general pattern among the group.
I have to agree with Lincoln as well (He didn't see to the end, but he hung in there), Reagan for reasons stated (communism, military, etc) and I'm surprised to see Nixon only once (China, Vietnam, seemed to me to be a "regular" person - flawed). That by no means is to say every other President is perfect...

Personal Fave: GW Bush - the reason I signed. "Moral clarity," as Hannity says.

P.S. Why hasn't Carter received a mention..?
__________________
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -- Thomas Paine

Psalm 144:1
Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote