Surgicalcric,
Thank You, I provided much an introduction rather a specific question(s). You were right on the money with your response and I greatly appriciate the feed back. I do not look at leaving behind a career as a civilian nor a career as an officer. Much rather at becoming a master of myself. It takes much personal challenge to successfully complete this type of venture and the only thing getting you through it is your ability to be mentaly tough. That in it's self is a greater reward than any. Knowing your weakness and over-coming them. Not to mention to be a part of somthing not by walking into it but by whole heartedly earning it. These are the things that attract me to becoming a part of Special Forces. I have looked into other area (Rangers, etc...) and still drawn back to SF. Here I can seek furthering my education as well as maintaining a level of readiness few others have. Here I feel I can truely "Be All I Can Be". I am not really worried of my age, as I am healthy, and pretty well phycically fit.
I well further seek this endeavour till I succeed. I Thank You for your response and look forward to others. I wish you luck as you set your course and pray you get to your goal. Who knows maybe our paths will cross in the future. For now you are right I will ask more specific question for everyone, and the BTDT's for guidance.
Once again Good Luck and GOD Speed.
The Profit
|