View Single Post
Old 03-30-2005, 21:06   #10
jasonglh
Guerrilla
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 332
Great thread with lots of info!

I have only seen it attempted once. Our local hospital is a teaching hospital with a level 1 trauma center right here in the heart of BFE. If I remember right the ER Doc had a student with him that night and used it on a guy with multi GSW and a bullet wound to the jaw. Looked like round shattered his jaw and his airway was a mess. I think his buddies brought him to the ER in the back of a truck.

It seemed at the time to me it would have been just as easy and faster to use that Nu-trake (SP?) kit.

What kits do you guys have for a Cric ?
__________________
Victory is the only end that justifies the sacrifice of men at war.

Col. Robert W. Black
jasonglh is offline   Reply With Quote