Thread: Presidents
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 16:40   #27
Doc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Presidents

Quote:
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Why do so many come from the South?


As a humorous note, it's because the South has better leaders. j/k

Quote:
Who was the best President and why?
In my lifetime which would go from President Eisenhower to now, I would pick our current President, GW Bush.

Why?

Because he's a good man/leader and he means what he says. Kinda like the guys in SF. I can identify with that.

I like the following Presidents for the following reasons;

Washington: Never told a lie and was able to help start up the greatest nation in the world.

Lincoln: Went to one too many movies. Kept the Nation together and freed the slaves.

Teddy Roosevelt: Walked softly and kicked ass. National Parks are cool too. I love riding through the Smokies on my Harley; thanks Ted.

Nixon: Watched the movie "Patton" three times and then decided to invade Cambodia. Everytime I watch Patton, I want to kick someone's ass too. I can identify with Nixon.

Reagan: Made me feel good about watching the movie Patton and wanting to kick ass. Built up the military. Defeated communism. The great communicator.

Bush Senior: Probably has the most impressive resume of any President I can think of.
  Reply With Quote