Thread: Presidents
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 12:08   #18
Valhal
Auxiliary
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Idaho
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally posted by CommoGeek
Teddy Roosevelt for starting the US down the road to being a world power. The man had vision.

Lincoln and FDR were among the worst. FDR was a socialist and Lincoln had no use for the Constitution.
Lincoln and FDR held the reigns during our country's darkest hours. I believe them to be true patriots even though in retrospect we might not agree with some of their decisions. They had courage and dedication to follow their convictions, unpopular though they might have been.

Teddy Roosevelt; You got to love a president that will get blinded in one eye in a boxing match during his presidency. (I got that from super millionaire last night)

OK I'll be your huckleberry NDD, what about JFK?
__________________
Who will go? Send me. Colonel"Bull"Simons
Valhal is offline   Reply With Quote