View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 12:03   #27
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional
 
Surgicalcric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Wherever my ruck finds itself
Posts: 2,972
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacamuelas
...I stand corrected.. mental note: never travel to that backwards state of SC. LOL

Look hear!

You live in Mississippi for God's sake. That is one of the most archaic states for pre-hospital care in the union. Hell, medics have to call online med control for an order for an IV... they are still in the "Rampart! This is Squad 51" days.

We are leading the way here.

Field Crics; RSI; 12-lead EKGs; thrombolitics in the field for CVA and AMI; etc...
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees."

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc

Last edited by Surgicalcric; 02-16-2004 at 12:09.
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote