View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 21:22   #2
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER
 
Sacamuelas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gulf coast
Posts: 1,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSk^Ghost
Got a question and hope someone can help me. Is it ok to give something to eat / drink while he is in shock? I read in a book that you should do it but the army`s game ( America`s Army ) says you shouldn`t.
You need to go do some research on the basics Ghost. You can also search this very forum for background info which will give you good key words to search on google. Only fair that you put forth a little effort in research before asking questions.
Here is a start for you... (Note: I searched shock on this site )

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...ighlight=shock

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...ighlight=shock


Google is your friend. If you get stuck, have a detailed and specific question… then come back and fire away.

My guess is a little bird is whispering in your ear about this forum, I would listen to it if I were you. Good luck.
Sacamuelas is offline   Reply With Quote