|
Rank
As another note on rank. In the late 60s, before shake and bake, Tng Group graduated, PFCs and Sp4s. I entered Tng Group as a Pvt 2 adn was supposed to stay that rank until graduation. During my stay Tng Group became a Shake and Bake. This made guys with less time in the army then my class SGts while we were still Pv2s and PFCs. They finally relented and made us Sp4s but we would have graduated as PFCs had we not all raised hell over the rank.
I came into the army on Oki and went through the replacement Company there. During my one month stay there, I met several guys on the way to 5th that were only PFCs and Sp4s with full flashes.
Just a quick background ont he rank thing.
__________________
Hold Hard guys
Rick B.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing it is great on a hamburger but not so great sticking one up your ass.
Author - Richard.
Experience is what you get right after you need it.
Author unknown.
|