Quote:
Originally posted by CommoGeek
I once heard a rumor of some guys riding in the ammo bays on a Cobra at Bragg and doing an MFF jump into St. Mere Eglise DZ in the early to mid-80's. Don't know how much of an urban legend that is, but if two Spec 4's can take a tank and have inert LAWS shot at it, I guess anything is possible.
|
That didn't happen and I don't know anything about it or the people that did it.
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.
Still want to quit?
|