View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:09   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional
 
Team Sergeant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 20,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
From the Deutsche Welle online, under their "Security":


How's that Euro model lookin' now? This is unprecedented but should make the database folks at UNODC happy. They have a notable series of hoops (last I was aware of) just to own a firearm with renewable licenses, per firearm, etc.


Rest of the article here:
http://www.dw.de/national-german-gun...nch/a-16390894
Six million is a far cry from 300 million..... I think I'll go purchase a few more AR's today and beef up that 300 million....... I'm betting with the current administration the gun dealers of America are having a hard time keeping inventory.
__________________
"The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where they are."
Team Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote