Quote:
Originally Posted by mojaveman
I was thinking Hohenfels, Graffenwoehr or Wildflecken.
I shot M1911A1s at the range on Panzer thirty years ago but the population density back then wasn't that great. Was there a few years ago and it has changed dramatically. I can remember when Vaihingen was a village.
|
Hohenfels,I remember shooting my M1 in 1957-58 to re-qualify for expert over my sharpshooter badge......  It was below zero and they still took us out on the range........  I hated that place because I never went there except when it was always so f**n cold..
Big Teddy
__________________
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver
SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney
SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
Last edited by greenberetTFS; 06-09-2012 at 09:48.
|