|
Support with probiotics
In addition to H2O2, tea tree oil, foot powders, and creams (topical treatments), one oral supplement for keeping fungus at bay is a probiotic.
It helps build the good bacteria in the gut, which when taken at appropriate doseage and duration can bring back balance to the intestines and overall body systems. Ultimately,probiotics support immunity and help to stamp out an overgrowth of yeast caused by a depletion of good bacteria.
There are many blends out there. Many require refrigeration, some don't...but consider if you are choosing to purchase online because most likely the cultures will be dead before it gets to your refrigerator. Also, enteric coating is necessary to bypass the stomach and survive the acid to habitate a in the intestines.
While I am not a doctor, nurse, medic, PA, etc., I have been a certified personal trainer with NASM for 7 years in April. I have a B.S. in Kinesiology and I am also a national level fitness competitor. I do not write diets, but I do provide guidance. My guidance is a result of academic and professional research, experience, and application with clients, family, and friends.
One thing I have learned, is that patience and consistency is key when seeing what works and what doesn't.
123 Go.....hold on further posts, read for awhile, learn about the site and post when there is a topic that is right up your alley.
ss
Last edited by swatsurgeon; 02-22-2011 at 19:58.
|