Quote:
Originally posted by ccrn
Imaging for Windows doesnt offer the jpeg option under save as. It offers it under another tool but then I have to type in the name of the file. It seems I cant make up one of my own but need to use a format of some type.
Ive been trying to use paint also with no luck so far.
Will try yahoo next then save them to my pc under a different name.
Then Ill try those two apps and play with those for a bit. Are they both freeware or?
ccrn
|
Trust me, Mihov Resizer will convert. Do your work in whatever format you choose and then go to the Image resizer and choose the size you want and the format you want to convert to. It is a free download. I think the site is at :
http://www.mihov.com/eng/
If not you will find it on one of the early threads in this forum.