View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 10:29   #6
Bravo1-3
Guerrilla Chief
 
Bravo1-3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver (Not BC), Washington (Not DC)
Posts: 505
Hmmm, Wes Clark and Claudia Kennedy... I'm shocked!

Admiral Crowe is a bit suprising, then again, maybe not.

Shalikashvili, Kerrick and Baca are Clinitonites, so in my book, they are well qualified to CAUSE a cluster-fuck, but I don't think they could SPOT one.

Turner was a Carter era CIA guy right? No motive there right?

I'm going to refrain from commenting on Gen Hoar, as any beef I have with him comes as a result of a disagreement with a policy he instituted as a Major General tht cause me a shitload of grief.

I thought McPeak got into a bunch of trouble for wasting taxpayer money and flying around in an F-15.

I don't know anything of substance aboutthe others on the list.
Bravo1-3 is offline   Reply With Quote