View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:43   #6
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)
 
greenberetTFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Carriere,Ms.
Posts: 6,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf07 View Post
It would be REALLY great if the United States did something like this...

I lived in Dearborn until I was 16, and am disillusioned with Islam. I am yet to see a single redeeming quality in it. It's funny how people who are from areas that are not primarily muslim feel justified in telling me that my experiences are wrong, even though I was the one that lived among them.

We better get resolve as a nation, and quick.
Exactly!!!!.................

Big Teddy
__________________
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote