Thread: Lol
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 13:54   #35
Jack Moroney (RIP)
Quiet Professional
 
Jack Moroney (RIP)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 3,093
Quote:
Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Outstanding! Must be frustrating for him that your net informs you before he can. LOL
I have warned the lad that SF NCOs are everywhere and it keeps him on his toes. When he graduated from Jump School I was TDY and when it came time for him to get his wings pinned on out of the crowd stepped one of my CSMs to pin them on, I know he was pleased but also spooked at the same time. I sort of joke about it, but I guess once you're a dad you're always a dad and while I would never tell him this, I am glad that I have a way to reach out and influence the situation from time to time when it is warranted.

Jack Moroney
__________________
Wenn einer von uns fallen sollt, der Andere steht für zwei.
Jack Moroney (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote