View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 20:42   #12
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional
 
NousDefionsDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhead View Post
I hope not. DoD has banned thumb drives for a reason. It's far too easy to turn those things into an "auto-hack" tool.
DOD banned them for the reason that they are your user name. I don't however see many allowing my thumb drive in their network. That's a lot to ask.

Can they charge for medical records? I would have thought that would be illegal.
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote