Quote:
Originally Posted by amatlis
Thank you! Is there a portion of the AT that you would recommend for a 3 week period? I hear the northern section is more scenic. One of the SF candidates I met at the WV 19th did the entire AT and he was in excellent rucking shape!
|
I will also recommend Appalachian Trail. Why the northern section, the southern can be just as scenic. Make sure you take a look at Preacher’s Rock, which is an incredible natural bald in the Blood Mountain Wilderness by the Blue Ridge Mountains. It makes good camping site, too. Be aware of hunting grounds along/near the trail.
Oh, and this is the most important detail, watch Deliverance first  
Then you would know that when you hear the banjo, it's time to run
__________________
"we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope" Rom. 5:3-4
"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins
"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle
Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.
INDNJC
|