Thread: Lol
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 19:09   #21
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional
 
NousDefionsDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: LA
Posts: 1,653
Phase II

So I'm sitting there talking to The Kid the other day and he asks me all about the song and what SF guys do, etc. And it dawns on me - he's never seen the movie!

amazon.com and BAM! One week later - DVD. So I call him and tell him "We got it!" Friday evening when I get in, two personal-sized Pecan Pies and Big Dog and Little Dog are ready to watch. No chicks in the Team Room. LOL Osama Bin Mama was pissed!

He really got into it and even sang the song at the beginning and the end. He was really hot when they shot down The Duke's helo and knocked him out of the tower and I thought he was going to throw something at the screen when Doc got shot in the back. He was ok when Aldo Ray told Hamchuck Doc was going to be ok. He kept asking me if the reporter was VC and even called the VC "FARC" once. I was laughing my ass off.

Cousins come over - 11 and 13. And wouldn't you know it, the DVD has a Spanish option it as well. LOL

I'm building a junior A Team.
__________________
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote