View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 02:13   #30
Punisher_nbi45
FTFSI
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
Posts: 2
My take

Hello everybody,

Hope nobody minds if I'm reviving an old thread. Yeah, and I hope everybody is in good health.

I had the opportunity to test them out, and they were so great! We ran drills last August 2 (Sunday here in the Philippines), and I ran my cobbled-up M-4 with about 4 mags at full-auto. The gloves not only held up well, but they provided excellent heat protection. I know that if I had just fired it using my hands, I would definitely feel the heat, even through the Magpul MOE handguards (another great product, by the way).

Thanks to MM for recommending them, and I hope to get my pair of gloves sometime this month. What's hard is that really excellent gear is non-existent here, thus, we have to wait awhile to get them (helps if we have relatives over at CONUS).

Just my 2 cents worth....
Punisher_nbi45 is offline   Reply With Quote