|
Sorry Guys - I'm a newbie here but I couldn't resist adding my two cents. A couple of you have alluded to it but nobody has come out and flat said it. Ancient principle - to defeat your enemy you must first understand him. Or another one borrowed straight from the adversary - A people will have the government they deserve. Slick Willie is not the problem - he's a symptom of the problem. The problem is the attitude of that portion of the American people who elected him twice, who still can't understand how his designated successor was defeated by GW, and who allows Michael Moore types their platform spew moore effluvium. (I've been enjoying the content of that thread also!) Hopefully the pendulum has started to swing right again and take the country with it. November will tell. Personally I can't think of a better epitaph for the Clinton legacy than a strong Republic leading the world through the current crisis in spite of his influence. And no - I didn't watch Slick Willie either! YIS - Peregrino
|