View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 17:51   #16
Kyobanim
Moderator
 
Kyobanim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 3,045
It started as a desktop so yes, I'll make a desktop. I'll do one with and without the teeth. When I started this it was just to experiment with the crest and different effects. I had it on a large black background and was starring at it. Gradually the "face" just appeared. (too much coffee I suspect) I thought, cool, that would make a nice calling card as in the way the ace of spades was used in RVN.

Maybe a business card.

Matt, everyone's opinion counts. You're making the effort. Everyone contributes in their own way.

Basenshukai, anything your team wants or needs just ask. If you want it specific to your ODA let me know.

Sacamuelas, that bottom pick IS evil.

thanks all
__________________
"Are you listening or just waiting to talk?"


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
Optimus Prime
Kyobanim is offline   Reply With Quote