Weight is a concern, even for the manliest men.
Who is jumping the MS880 is probably not an issue, but prospective junior Charlies might hit the weight-pile again. It's only 40 more pounds of lightweight gear, right? Consider it in Kilograms, it's much less.

Log drills too, with displaced chiggers, fire ants, hornets & vipers. Good stuff.
For small chores, I always grab the lightest saw I have (or the lightest one that starts

) OTOH it is sometimes beneficial to work larger stuff up with the most productive equipment, then switch down, as the wood gets smaller. I'd much rather end the day with a little 10# 40cc tool than the 20# 77cc beast, and my work days are more productive that way. But the mission ultimately drives the choice of equipment, and you gotta dance with who you brought, at least for one song...
Like I mentioned in the initial posts, be aware of dehydration and fatigue. These can combine to allow poor judgment and decreased SA to creep up... and bad things occur fast. I normally cut alone and unsupervised, so I self-regulate, and try to work smart & safe. So far so good... but I do this stuff for mental therapy & exercise, not for a living.