View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 20:51   #4
AngelsSix
Area Commander
 
AngelsSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: VA
Posts: 1,149
Hate to say this, I looked it up in the medical dictionary.
I have heard of Septicemia, and understand that it is deadly. What I never heard of was someone loosing their LIMBS over it. I need to do more research on Septicemia.

My first impression when I heard that it stemmed from a UTI was unprotected sex.
__________________
The question is never simply IF someone is lying, it's WHY. - Lie To Me

We must always fear the wicked. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men - Boondock Saints

Iraq was never lost and Afghanistan was never quite the easy good war. Those in the media too often pile on and follow the polls rather than offer independent analysis. Campaign rhetoric and politics are one thing - the responsibility of governance is quite another.
- Victor Davis Hanson
AngelsSix is offline   Reply With Quote