Thread: Cold Feet
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 19:34   #8
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Occupied Wokeville
Posts: 4,665
Thanks for the replies, I was hoping there would be a few ideas on here from folks that truely have had to rough it.

The larger size boots crossed my mind as a means of having providing additional air space and the loosening makes sense in that regard as well. I like the idea of foot powder because it is a damp cold that is bothering me. I found out hunting this year Thinsulate insole make a difference for awhile. Might help to have some additional body fat as well...a rare comodity for me.

Another question I had was whether or not hydration has any bearing on the extremities and how they handle cold.
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote