Thread: Harsey Knife
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 12:46   #28
Kyobanim
Moderator
 
Kyobanim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 3,045
Quote:
Originally posted by Sdiver
Bill....if you want to get something going alone those lines, I've got some contacts up here in Seattle. You're only a hop-skip-and a jump away.

I think a show is a DAMN ASSED GOOD IDEA.

BTW....TR.....Love the pics. You have some great talent there (that is, IF you took those pics). I love how you've got it set up against that GARAND. Your's ???
Who will they get for him to yell at?

Seriously, one of those Discovery Channel specials on the bladesmith and how it ties into who gets it. I'd buy that one just to watch him craft a knife from start to finish.
__________________
"Are you listening or just waiting to talk?"


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
Optimus Prime
Kyobanim is offline   Reply With Quote