View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 22:54   #11
Bill Harsey
Bladesmith to the Quiet Professionals
 
Bill Harsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oregon, Land of the Silver Grey Sunsets
Posts: 3,886
Quote:
Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
One of my partners just ordered one of these (I think I have the right model, but not sure) in the convertible version . . .
Very Cool ride. I guess no one wants to see any pics of my 1979 Chevy One Ton Six Pack Pickup? Before you all hurt yourselves laughing, it does have a custom built 350 small block, and has made it to the top of Steens Mountain, 9700 ft. elevation in southeastern Oregon. Neither Sagebrush nor spilt beer bother this rig. In the old days I built a '55 Chevy two door hard top that posted 12 sec. quarter miles. OK, my 13 year old daughter just read the posts here and she's WAY more impressed with you guys's rigs. Sorry about the lost Chevelle!
Bill Harsey is offline   Reply With Quote