Quote:
Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Hey, attention to detail. We're going to open the bottles with knives, OK?
My favorite is Blanton's.
|
I believe that I can pop the top with demo, and still leave most of the contents in the bottle.
You sold me on the Blanton's. Thank you very much, Counsellor.
Bill Harsey is one of the most creative men I know. The boy is a walking contradiction, and I think he likes it that way.
Bill:
Scots=Skean Dhus and Claymores. Wonder what Crucible gets for 5 feet of 4" wide x 1/2" thick CPM S-30V?
TR
__________________
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910
De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
|