View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 21:19   #58
Roycroft201
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wow- I thought this forum was about 'edged weapons' and really everybody is talking about parties and scotch !

I may have to go back to the archives in the forums and see what other good converstions I have missed ! LOL

BTW- I was in Heathrow in the early 70's after studying at a University in England. In duty free, I found a bottle of scotch named Bell's Scotch - Bell is my maiden name - and the bottle was in the shape of a bell, also. It disappeared and I don't know who in the family took it. (And for TS - I also made a pilgrimage to St. Andrews. My dad had been a golf pro before he passed away and coming from a family of golfers meant I better make it to St. Andrews or else find another place to live! LOL....Great-grandfather Bell was from Edinburgh. )

OK, gentlemen. I'll go back to lurking now. You all really do have some great conversations, though !

Roycroft201
  Reply With Quote