View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 17:24   #1
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional
 
Eagle5US's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tampa
Posts: 2,547
Unhappy Dammit to hell!!!

So I am reading the "computer bullitten board" looking for some cheap wheels to toodle around in...and I see that my Orthopod has had an add up for a couple of days:
Quote:
'69 Chevelle SS...straight, runs great, looks not great, has a little rust 100$ inquire by e-mail


So I write him back:

"Hey Doc! The board has you listing your chevelle for 100$. Is this $100, $1000, or $10,000? Looking for some cheap wheels...if you want $100, I'll give you double! LOL"

Knowing full well it wouldn't be a hundred bucks...
I was wrong...he wrote me back this morning:
"Joe, it was $100, sold it last night, wife said too many project cars. Didn't know you were looking"

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle
__________________
Primum non Nocere
"I have hung out in dangerous places a lot over the years, from combat zones to biker bars, and it is the weak, the unaware, or those looking for it, that usually find trouble.

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote