View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 20:49   #5
Books
Quiet Professional
 
Books's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In transit
Posts: 295
SS-

Sir, I speak for myself, and I trust the rest of the medics, when I say, "Fire away." When I know more about the "why," my execution of the "how" is better. While there is a place in this world for algorithmic treatments, learning to think expansively about disease and trauma makes me more capable when dealing with the minor stuff. I think it is like learning a foreign language: when you hang out with fluent speakers, your own skills develop that much rapidly.

I will always run with faster people, shoot with better marksmen, lift with stronger men. I'd be bummed if you held back on medical topic. If you MD/DOs lose me, I'll let you know.

Books
__________________
This is a dynamic business that is impacted by continuously changing variables complicated by human dimensions that are both unpredictable and fickle.

- Jack Moroney
__________________
Books is offline   Reply With Quote