View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 07:49   #3
swpa19
Guerrilla Chief
 
swpa19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: south western pa.
Posts: 692
shr7:

The triamterene does include HCTZ. The only OTC meds that I take are Prilosec.

The Raynauds was diagnosed long before it became classified as a disease, about 15 years ago. It has caused me to give up just about all winter sports.

The Meniere's came on about two years ago, while I was at a convention at Bragg. Doses of Antivert helped me on the drive from Fayetteville to the Mon Valley.

The following day with conditions mocking a stroke, I went via Ambulance to J.R.M.H. Emergency. It was the ER Doc that diagnosed the Meniere's.

As I said the diuretic and diet seem to have the Meniere's under control.
__________________
Special Forces Association A-593 Life
_______________________________
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
________________________________

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Aristotle
swpa19 is offline   Reply With Quote