View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 14:12   #8
myclearcreek
Guerrilla
 
myclearcreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally posted by Sacamuelas
MCC- no problem.

Thanks. Great thread on snakes...and just my kind, too, lol. I HATE those things.

I would be surprised if you encounter asthmatics as a routine in the field, but it concerns me that my son may have an unusually severe asthma attic as a result of trauma. While I am normally calm in the face of an emergency, that possibility is one I have been concerned about as he grows older and takes more risks. To date, the nebulizer has stabilized him enough to get him to the hospital, but I am not sure what to do if it didn't, other than call 911 and/or DRIVE, depending on the sitaution. I keep praying he will outgrow this, but he is almost thirteen and it hasn't lessened in severity.
myclearcreek is offline   Reply With Quote