View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 18:20   #4
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER
 
Sacamuelas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gulf coast
Posts: 1,906
Well I can assure you boys that I am more than comfortable with my sexuality. That little link was provided as humor for MEN confident enough in themselves not to feel threatened when watching it.

RL- A "guy" that picks a protective cup with a face drawn on it with an OPEN mouth on it as an avatar calling me a Fag???? Yeah, must be a pot calling the kettle black type thing I guess...

Joe-
I don't know what your "friends" told you the reason behind your nickname was, but your avatar's facial expression with his mouth open combined with your user name makes for a scary picture in my mind... Trust me, I don't want to know what you have been smokin' with that look on your face. Again, pot calling the kettle black situation.



Good day boys and Happy Easter!!
SacOfRetroSexualMan
Sacamuelas is offline   Reply With Quote