Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Professional Gear (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Way Back When (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=906)

BMT (RIP) 03-10-2004 14:30

Way Back When
 
Ok you FOG's I might need help cpmpleting this list!(Just TA-50)
Mountain rucksack(This ruck could carry more gear than a HUMVEE)
Jungle Rucksack
2-Ponchos
E-Tool
Sleeping Sweater
Pistol Belt
2-Canteens
Poncho Liner
Sleeping Bag
2-Field Jackets
1-Field Jacket Liner
1-Field Pants Liner
2-Field Pants
Trigger Finger Mittens w/inserts
1-OG Wool Shirt
Pile Cap
2 Ammo Pouchs

BMT

pbr549xxx 03-11-2004 04:35

LOL, you forgot the muscket, powder horn and tomahawk :D

brownapple 03-11-2004 07:28

What about the Chippewas?

brownapple 03-11-2004 07:32

Quote:

Originally posted by pbr549xxx
LOL, you forgot the muscket, powder horn and tomahawk :D
Came out of the Arms Room, it isn't TA50

Oh,

Suspenders, field pants
Field Jacket liner, pile
2 canteen covers
1 canteen cup
Load Carrying Harness
Scarf, wool

eggroll 03-11-2004 21:33

I remember this stuff from history class :D

actually my very first setup was a M1956 LBE with 4 universal cases, 2 canteen covers, an idiotstick, 61' buttpack, USMC jungle FAK, compass case, XM28 LW riotmask and an anglehead.... managed to put all that together back when I was in the 7th grade (1987ish) out of pieces I would uncover at local swap meets and the like.

Cheerios
EGG

pbr549xxx 03-12-2004 19:14

Quote:

Originally posted by Greenhat
What about the Chippewas?
LOL, BMT is such a FOG he wore Cochran Jump Boots to the field til they invinted jungle boots.

ktek01 03-12-2004 19:57

Quote:

Originally posted by eggroll
I remember this stuff from history class :D

Hell, we were still using that stuff in the Light Infantry well into the late 80's. Only one I cant remember is the sleeping sweater.

Missing?

First Aid Pouch
Ear Plugs
Ear Plug Case

QRQ 30 03-22-2004 18:56

Don't forget the air mattress and if you were in the 10th a GAZ butane stove. Also a bottle of rum, one potato, an onion, tobasco sauce, plastic baby bottle full of fresh eggs and a pocket full of DM. <BG>


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:27.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®